A popular balustrade system for safety and durability
Framed glass balustrades are strong and attractive, incorporating a durable powder coated aluminium frame and toughened safety glass, all at a cost effective price.
For your framed glass balustrade needs, you can choose from the Edge® or Viking® system.
Both balustrade systems use a top and bottom rail to frame the 6mm thick toughened glass infill (panels), with the top rail also doubling up as a handrail. An option for adding a split rail, under the top rail, is also available with both systems.
Other options include a choice of handrail styles and the ability to enclose the glass panels into the post, or incorporating a small gap between the post and glass. The powder coat finish on the framed balustrades can be choosen to match your homes joinery, or a complementary colour to enhance your home.
- Designed and assembled in New Zealand
- Custom made to suit most applications
- Engineered and tested to comply with NZ Building Code. Complies with NZS1170, NZBC Clause F9 & 162C of the Building Act (pool safety legislation), NF P01-12 (1988-08), NZS4223.3.2016 & B1, B2, F2 & F4
- Suitable for Occupancy Types A, A Other & C3 Residential
- 5 year warranty on balustrade*
- Available in a wide range of Dulux® Powder Coat Colours, with a 10 or 20 year warranty
- Cast aluminium caps colour coated to match hand rails
- A 99 mm clearance between balusters for safety