A Sophisticated and Stylish Balustrade system
Semi-frameless glass offer you an architectural finish with toughened glass infill, which is similar to frameless glass balustrades, at a more cost effective rate.
Our Edge® and Viking® semi-frameless glass balustrades are available in a choice of configurations that accommodate either 8mm or 10mm thick toughened safety glass. 8mm thick toughened glass balustrades are fitted with one of five handrail styles – round, rectangular, slimline interlinking, aerofoil or double aerofoil, without a bottom rail.
Semi-frameless 10mm glass balustrades have two options for fixing handrails, either top or front mounted. A specially developed 60mm x 15mm interlinking rail can be top mounted on the post caps, or front mounted on a handrail bracket, which is fixed to the face of the balustrade post. Additionally, all of the four standard handrail designs can be fitted on this bracket.
If you are looking for a more traditional semi-frameless finish (with no rail top or bottom of the glass), Edge balustrade can be fitted with a 13.2mm laminated, toughened glass which doesn’t need a handrail.
All our semi-frameless glass balustrades are made and installed to fit your home’s requirements, in a choice of modern colour finishes. HomePlus recommends Dulux powder coat finishes, either Dulux Duralloy with a 10 year surface warranty or Duratec with 20 year surface warranty, for long term durability and a great looking finish.
- Designed and assembled in New Zealand
- Custom made to suit most applications
- Engineered and tested to comply with NZ Building Code. Complies with NZS1170, NZBC Clause F9 & 162C of the Building Act (pool safety legislation), NF P01-12 (1988-08), NZS4223.3.2016 & B1, B2, F2 & F4
- Suitable for Occupancy Types A, A Other & C3 Residential
- 5 year warranty on balustrade*
- Available in a wide range of Dulux® Powder Coat Colours, with a 10 or 20 year warranty
- Cast aluminium caps colour coated to match hand rails
- A 99 mm clearance between balusters for safety